Review Detail

5.0 16
Comentable 6342
Overall Rating

I was first introduced to RRV by my bestie 6 years ago; I had never thought of RV’ing, let alone a gay RV club, but after I went to an RRV event with him I instantly knew why he enjoyed being a very active member. The sense of community and camaraderie in the club really made me feel welcome and I love the way Tim & Greg give 110+ percent in its operation. Sadly, my friend died a few years ago – the club and its members were an unbelievable source of support during that time and I decided to start renting RV’s as I did not own one to go to RRV events. Club members have been beyond generous with their time and were wonderful about answering my questions; their advice was invaluable when I made the decision to purchase a Class C motor home last year. Rainbow RV has become a wonderful part of my life and I would certainly encourage any RV enthusiast in our community to become a member. Go ahead; hit the Join Rainbow RV Today button!
Owner's reply March 06, 2017

Thom, talk about getting involved. You help at every event you attend nd are scheduled to host Borego in California. Thanks for the fun you bring to the group.
Greg

Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account